Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Official!!


I guess the title and the picture say it all, but there really is a BABY in there! Yesterday, we had a first visit with our Doc and got our first ultrasound! It was all very very exciting! He confirmed what we had guessed, that tomorrow (Wednesday) we will be 9 WEEKS PREGNANT! He also said that me and the baby both look like we're doing just great! We go back in about 3 weeks for some more testing. So everyone please keep us in your prayers as we finish up this trimester! Also, he confirmed what babycenter.com had guessed - APRIL 4, coming to a crib near you, lil' baby Pullen!

After the visit we began calling EVERYONE to share our big news (so much for waiting!). We did wait until the Red Sox game last night with Patrick and Ashley to break the news to them, and no surprise, they were very excited to hear that little Audrey will soon have a cousin!

We are trying very hard to spread the news to everyone personally, but like they say, good news travels fast!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    (I was totally peeking at your belly today before you told us!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! I love you both so much, I can't even imagine how much I'm going to love the baby!!
    I'm sure you guys are going to be outstanding parents!!! If you need ANYTHING I better be the first person you call!!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations I am so excited for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for those belly shots! We love you so much and I'm seriously looking forward to spoiling this child!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete