That's right folks! Exactly one week from today, I will be 25 years old! While in the past this may have necessitated a bar crawl, this year I plan to do things a bit differently. This is due to a combination of pregnancy (yay!) and a surprising shortage of free weekends between now and November (weddings, baby showers, and other events). However, I do still plan to indulge in what has become a birthday tradition - a trek out to the Homeplace restaurant with family and friends for some delicious, down-home, dining :)
Not too much to report on the baby front. Tomorrow will be the first day of the 2nd trimester, so I'll fill you in on some details about that, you guessed it, tomorrow!
Also, I want to give a shout out to the Hokies; who successfully stomped the highly overrated Miami Hurricanes on Saturday and reminded everyone exactly why we ARE the ACC CHAMPS. While you never know what the rest of the season will bring, for now Hokie Nation will bask in the satisfaction of sitting at #6 in the AP poll. :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the new setup!
ReplyDelete