Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank goodness it's Friday! Even though I had a short work week, it still felt plenty long to me! It doesn't help that today has been so rainy and dreary, it just makes me want to go right to sleep.
This weekend our beloved Hokies will be take on the Miami Hurricanes, in a game that is sure to be absolutely crazy and cut-throat.
So, Norm and I will be heading to Blacksburg to watch the game with friends and soak up the craziness that will certainly ensue when a huge rival comes to town!
GOOOO HOKIES!!

Last night we had our 2nd Thriller lesson, and it was just as much fun as the first. The new steps we learned are a lil more complicated than the first set and I was sweating a bit by the end of class, but it was certainly some laughter filled exercise as we "zombie marched" and "booty-bounced" our way through it. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween Bash at the Roanoke Civic Center on (you guessed it) Halloween!

In baby news, there's not too much to report. I'm feeling good, the baby is probably still just dancing around in my belly, and Norman is still floating on cloud nine about the very definite possibility of a baby boy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment