Went to the Dr. on Tuesday for a checkup, listened to baby's heartbeat and checked all my vitals. They said everything looks perfect :)
Other than that we've been staying busy adjusting to the new schedule of me working in Roanoke, and getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. There always seems to be so much to do this time of year!
Since I don't have a lot to write about right now, I'm going to (finally!) post some nursery pics. Keep in mind this is a definite work in progress, it's basically at its bare bones right now :) We've picked out the bedding, and the colors will all match the rug that is already in place. We just need all the lil extras and (still) need a dresser/changing table.
Enjoy!


You are much farther than I am on a nursery. We haven't even picked out a crib. So yours looks great!
ReplyDelete