Not too much to report today. This weekend was awfully dreary and soggy here in the 'noke, and Norm and I spent much of that time being lazy and enjoying having some free time - something that is sure to become pretty nonexistent quite soon!
Saturday we did some shopping for our nursery decor; we got some cute wooden letters to spell out Logan and I painted them green & blue. We also hung up some wooden & felt animals on the walls.
Saturday night we did some midnight cosmic bowling (yes, I really did stay up that late! it's a big deal for me these days!), and I won 3 free games with my awesome bowling skills! I think this baby bump is really doing some good for bowling equilibrium!
Sunday was spent going to church and having lunch with the family. Followed by the chores we had put off on Saturday and then some movies. Mmm, I also made a delicious new lasagna recipe, that was simple and scrumptious - you use frozen ravioli and layer it with marinara, spinach, mushrooms, and mozzerella. So good!
Baby Logan is doing great - stretching as much as he can these days! We have a Dr. appointment tomrw, so we'll give another update after that!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment